Saturday, September 24, 2011

Crazy4Challenges 106-SPOOOOOKY!



Hi everyone,

Barb's back with another fun challenge for us all today. It's not too soon to start on Halloween projects. Today's challenge is to make a Halloween card or decor project. If you don't "do" Halloween, then let's see another Fall project.


I coloured up this sweet digi image from Tiddly Inks with my Touch Twin Markers. I have been so pleasantly surprised with the depth of colour that I've been achieving and the way that they blend so easily. I added a touch of Jelly Roll Stardust Pen to places in the dress and hat for a little bit of glitz~ The BOO sentiment is from The {Stamps}of Life- Spooky2Scare Additionally I used Stephanie's inks in Licorice and Grape and I'm crazy about them too~

Here's my colour map if you'd like to see what I've done with this image


Additional Supplies include: Fleur de Lis Nestabilities rectangles, Martha Stewart Border Punch . Basic Grey Eerie DP, SU! Star Punch and Dew Drops.............notice the little skullies in my main pic??? If you were here last Saturday, you would have seen them in my project............amazing that they lasted another week in my house!!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C106. Don't forget to go back to the C4C blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.






11 comments:

  1. Love the little details like the bat and the boo.
    I must admit, I almost hyperventilated at seeing a colour map. You are waaaaaaaaay too organised lol there is no way I could produce one of those for my makes, I don't know what I used 5 minutes afterwards lol *does a series of not worthy bows at your organisational skills*
    Beautifully coloured as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tiddly inks images, they are so cute and the coloring is fabulous. Spookingly cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty Vicki, LOVE the sweet image and your fabby coloring!!!! Thanks for the copic numbers!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's vamping for sure, Vicki! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is awesome.
    Love the colours
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!
    I need that dress! Shazaaaaaam!

    (Oh wait ... first I need to be skinny!) Still love the dress though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE your card is Gorgeous!!! Love this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab work with those markers, Vicki....a stunning Halloween card

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the copic queen! I love your witch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****