Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet and Stormy!


Well, maybe not stormy! Perhaps it's just a gentle snowfall that the Sweet Mint Fairy
is enjoying. It's a Winter Wonderland Challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog this week! I adore this sweet image and have had her in my cache for quite some time. I've actually got quite a few Mo Images and I'm committing myself to make the time to use them!

What do you think of this gorgeous Designer Paper? I picked it up at Michaels last month. It's K&Co, by Susan Wright! Very vintagy. I also picked up the sheer ribbon, which matches perfectly. I love wired ribbon, you can twist and turn to get the shape just the way you want it!




Can you see the Diamond Glaze on her Peppermint Sticks? Yummy! Looks good enough to eat!
The Ticket Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.......... I bought a few of these funky sentiment sets and am just using them now too! Ohhhh how I wish I had MORE time to stamp!

Did you know that Mo's is having a DT call? For more information, Check Here

I'm also entering my card in the digital Tuesday Challenge and the Scrappin' Great Deals Challenge. You can get ALL the Copics and refills at SGD!

Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Vicki!! Your coloring is amazing and I love how the ribbon matches so perfectly!! Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... I can definitely be lovin' this fantabulous "Vicki" creation! You are SUCH an inspiration!

    Merry Christmas to you & your beloveds!

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, wonderful coloring Vicki, love the colors and the cute image... Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Vicki!! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful and the finishing touches are fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Vicki!! Those candy canes look like they're popping right off the card!! So gorgeous details and colors!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! I like the shine on the candy canes, and the papers and bow are so pretty. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, gave me a few ideas (candy canes), I, so too need more time to stamp - darn RL gets in the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I wish I could color like you! All your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love her! she is so cute and the diamond glaze makes it look like those candy canes are 3-D - she is so cute. Mo's images are awesome and when you get your hands on them they are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, she is to pretty for words and I love the dp and the candy sticks that look like you could really eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning, Vicki. I can't believe all the dimension you achieved with those candy canes. Truly amazing.

    A very Merry Christmas to you too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Vicki. I love the way you added the white polka dots to her dress. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Vicki this is stunning work, your added glaze give a real 3d effect...thanks for joining in with the Dreamteams DT call
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Work Vicki Girl!! So happy you joined The DT Call!! good luck!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****