Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge#37 Let's get Pinky!



This week one of the Kraftiest of Krafty Girls and My Sweet Long Distance Friend Andrea is challenging us to get Pinky with it! Use lot's and lots of Pink on your card. Do you think that sweet Florence looks pretty in pink? I coloured her with Copics....... The DP is from K&Co and the Border Punch is EK Success.

Make sure you pull out your Kimmie Stamps and Play along. Link up your creation HERE on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog!

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am loving the pink! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink RULEZ!! She look beautiful and glowing all in pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Vicki! The pinks are awesome and I love that fabulous border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about 'rockin' the pink challenge! Wow this card is awesome Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic coloring! Love the bright fuschia pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florence looks incredible!! So sassy....just like someone else I know...*wink*! Hope you're feelin' 'perky' these days! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****