Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge #28-I scream you scream

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!! This week, I have the pleasure of being Hostess for the Krafty Girls Challenge. It's a Neopolitan Ice Cream Challenge!!! I haven't this flavour for years, but I thought making a card with the pretty colour combination of Pink, Chocolate and Vanilla (white) would make a Yummy card! Let me tell you, when I loaded my card into the Krafty Girls Gallery this week I gasped at the Beauty of the cards! You MUST follow the links on my sidebar to check out the gorgeous Krafty Girls Creations!!!


I used Josephine for my card and being the Hostess, you can win this image by pulling out your favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and playing along. You can check out all the details of the prize challenge HERE

I absolutely LOVE this image....... I would say it's my fave, but there are so many wonderful images at Kraftin' Kimmies, that my faves change every day!!!! Notice the embossed Polka dots on my chocolate paper? Did you know you could create cute embossed dots with your Cropadile? Yep, you sure can............it's quick and easy and I like the fact that you can do two different sized dots, although I stuck with the large dots for this card. To do this, you simply use the setting part of the tool to create the embossed dots. Easy Peasy!

Enjoy your Saturday and if you find that you ahve some leisure time on your hands, STAMP!!!


3 comments:

  1. You do such an awesome job colouring these beauties. This one is a cool image. I love the patchwork dress!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I love this card! It's gorgeous!! Have an awesome weekend girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fantastic, Vicki!! I think Josephine is my fave too....this minute! haha! You've coloured her beautifully and great idea with the dots!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****