Friday, October 9, 2009

The {Stamps} of life Colour Challenge



This month’s colors:

Orange, Peach & Green and any neutral colors

The October Color Challenge began on October 7th. Players will have until the 28th to post their cards using any The Stamps of Life stamps or digital images to the Challenge Gallery (HERE).

Stamps haven’t arrived yet? You can still play! There are a few free digital images in our Freebie section for you to try.

Players must include TSOLC01 in their upload titles to be entered to win a November release stamp set (US & Canada) or the November release Digi set and their choice of another Digi set (International players or US players can choose 2 Digi sets instead of stamps). Random winners will be announced on October 29th.

Winners will also have their cards featured on The Stamps of Life blog! Good luck!

For my card, I used the Back2Fall Clear Stamps. The Paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Live Line. I absolutely love these colours!! Card Base is Prism Suede Brown Dark and Orange equivalent is Intense Orange. Scallop, 1.25" Circle Punch and EK Success Scallop Border Punch were used in the creation of this card!


Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Stamping!



*****Vicki~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. hello Vicki, your card is very pretty. I love that paper! Happy weekend for you! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, I love this!! The papers are awesome and I love the way you did 'Happy Thanksgiving'. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a gorgeous card Vicki! I love it!! Have a fabulous 'thankful' weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****