Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where did the week go?



This week has definitely caught up, brushed by in a whirlwind and left me eating dust!!!! Sorry for the absence this week, it's just been crazy crazy busy!!!

Hoping that this sweet surprise may be some consulation for being away! This Wee Riley will be up for sale very soon over at Hanna Stamps
Every time I get a new Riley, I could just wiggle................to me they just keep getting cuter and cuter!


Here we are Riding in Style in Mr. Ferro's classic Mustang! We spent Independence Day at their home where we were treated to a lovely BBQ, Fireworks and of course the highlight of my day, a Drive in the 'Stang! I am crazy about Mustang's so this was a total treat!






I'm all packed and ready to head out a little later this morning to hang out with my Best Girls up in the Woodstock area!!! We're going to miss Kristi though as she's getting ready for CHA!!!

Good thing is that we get pretty creative when were together, so I hope I have some cool things to show you soon!

This card is pretty straightforward...........Card stock and colouring! Coloured with Copics, used Nesties and SU punches for embellisment. I added a little glaze pen to the hose water and puddle!

Happy Stamping and I'm going to try to have something for you tomorrow!

*****Vicki~~~~~

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun!! --Love Riley tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Vicki ... loving Fireman Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I love all the textures!
    Can't wait to see you!
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, your card is so cool... Love that riley so much! The image with Jon and Kristi is funny... TFS! Hugs and happy day! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Vicki! And I hear ya on Riley. I think he does get cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute Riley! Hope you have a wonderful trip with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Riley! Looks like you had fun with the Ferros'! Have a great girlie weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree... Riley just gets cuter and cuter, and this is no exception! Great job pairing him up with the textured background. And great picture of you, Kristi, Jonathan and Mr. Ferro in that 'stang. You look like you were having a blast!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that Riley - can't wait to get my hands on him : ) And the ride looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Vicki!! I love that pic of all of you in the car!! I'd love to ride in that car too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work as always Vicki and LOVE that MUSTANG!!!! That's looks to be an oldie but goodie too!
    My hard drive crashed and I lost all emails.
    Please email me so that I have your email addy.
    This was the only way I could think to get back in touch with you! Thank you!
    Carol@Stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you in that 'stang! Your face says it all... FUN, FUN, FUN! Great picture of you and Kristi. Jonathan looks great, too!

    Oh, I almost forgot... that fireman moose is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fireman & all the textures & shapes you used! Great pic of the ride in the 'stang'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Vicki I was able to leave a comment on the laptop! that's me - anonymous - so I guess the problem is with my computer!!!
    Laurie/virgo5

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGOSH!!!! My puter is sick sick sick, but I get to pick it up fromthe doctor tomorrow... senaking on at work! DAY SHIFT DANGER!!!! HAHAHAHAH

    LOVE the card and you all look SOOO stinkin stylin in the 'stang!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****