Friday, July 31, 2009

InStyle Stamps Blog Hoppin!



It's the last Friday of the Month and Time for a Blog Hop over at InStyle Stamps. Check out the ISS Blog for the details, as well as the links to the DT Blog! I have very much enjoyed working with ISS images during my Guest Designer Spot. This image, Snow Globe Castle is one of the newest releases. I can see a lot of potential for this image, including Shaker Cards, Girlie Birthday Favours............I found this notebook at one of our Dollar Stores and thought it would make a great base for the image.




I coloured the image with Copic Markers, Glittered the Clouds and then Put a heavy coat of Diamond Glaze over the top! DP is from Imaginisce. You can win some Blog Candy by heading to the and let us know what your favourite Fairy Tale is......................you can also vote on the Designer Projects as well!

Happy Stamping and have a great weekend,

*****Vicki~~~~~~








15 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Where in the world did you find that fabulous crown? I *need* one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love it Vicki! Hugs,Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Vicki, this is just GORGEOUS girl!! I love it!! TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!
    You ladies on the DT did a fabulous job with this line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink castle towers, what a cute idea :D

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! The crown is just lovely, where did you find it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too stinking cute!! I love the little charm and the "glossy" castle. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is creative! I love the pink you added ... very pretty! Awesome job with this image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Vicki and love the diamond glaze effect. Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicki what an adorable notepad! I love what you have done with the snowglobe...that is GORGEOUS hun! Beautiful coloring and love the shine you have added...the crown charm is such a perfect touch too! I bought a crown charm for my project too....and then opt'd to not use it. Too funny....great minds think alike! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A new attempt.
    What a beatiful castle.
    That's a nice notepad.

    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****