Friday, July 31, 2009

Hanna Stamps August Release Sneak Peeks Day One!


So much in store for you with the August Hanna Release.........How about artist Riley......isn't he the Cutest???? Just a quick post for this morning, but there are many kewl sets andRiley's coming out this Monday. Tomorrow, I'll post the details on the release party, but please check the DT blogs for more great peeks!!!!
I saw these "Dora the Explorer" crayons in the Dollar Store and thought that with the neat cutout, they would make the perfect item to alter! The Alphabet is from Stampin' Up! The DP from We R Memory Keepers.
See you tomoz with another peek!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Vicki, this is so cute. Love the little riley and the colors. Great project. Hugs and happy friday! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cool Vicki Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I didn't realize how bright and vibrant those colours were when I saw it in real life...it must have been the shooters!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki this is GREAT!! He is super cute and love your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEK!! How stinkin' cute is that?!!! I love how you decorated the box!! You're so clever!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project Vicki! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright dp Vicki and such a great gift idea. Riley looks cute, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! too clever!! Fantab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****