Friday, March 6, 2009

She's too Sexy for her Shirt! and Riley Blog Button


No worries Chickas!!!! I am most definitely NOT going to go into a whole narrative about how I always dreamed of being a Catwalk model............any thoughts of that, well hmmmm probably buried deep in the dark chambers of my mind..............lol..........I do have a ballet incident that I could share though, but not today!!!!

I can't remember the name of this technique, but I do remember doing a challenge on it many moons ago on SCS. It is a very neat little technique used to draw emphasis to a main image. I have mostly seen it done with yellow highlight, but wanted pink for this little Vixen!

First, I stamped my main image on the cardstock and a second image onto a long post it note. I covered Hanna and then masked off the areas that I wanted to be gray with post it notes. I sponged Pink Pirouette ink in and around the main masked image. I then covered up the pink area and sponged Going Gray to the white areas on the side and Basic Gray to the "floor" area.

I coloured the image in with Copics. I used Paper from the K&Co. Valentine stack and some black Ribbon Trim, Flowers and centres from Petaloo. The little "Dream" charm.........maybe as In Dream I could look so good in those undies!!!!........is from the Dollar Store!

Do you like the little Riley Blog Button I have on my sidebar? Feel free to add it to your blog. It was created by Beth, one of the Hanna Stamp Design Team members. Here is the html code. Just copy it and add it according to the directions on your blog server.



Please come back tomorrow, I have some terribly EXCITING news to share!!!!

Happy Stamping

*****Vicki~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Okay! This image was definitely made for a man! LOL!

    Very sexy that's for sure! Beautiful job coloring Hanna! Wish I was as thin as her so I walk around on stage in my bikini too!!

    Awesome card, Vicki. . .you always come up with very cool card ideas!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Vicki - it looks like a scene from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - BWA HA HA!! Our Hannas are all about being half naked today - hee hee...WONDERFUL job - I am SO trying this technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee if I looked like Hanna heck I'd walk around naked. Love how you spotlighted her, she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo!!! Sexy Lady! She is surely made for a guy!!You have done a wonderful job coloring her and how you pieced this card together!!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this stamp is just perfect for an adult man. Love what you did with the spotlight. I'll try to remember to check your blog tomorrow for you news (love your new pic by the way... you are so photogenic (is that the word in English :S)).

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Vicki! I popped over here after I saw what Candice had done with Hannah and read your comment. LOL Great job and love the highlighting technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous technique Vicki! The card is fantastic!

    Love the Riley button too. I already have it up on my blog! :)

    Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, sexy, sexy, sexy...;-) Great card...;-) i addit the html...;-) Have a nice day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! How clever of you to use a picture of yourself on a card!!! :) Fabby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh baby, Hanna is auditioning for either Victoria's Secret or the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue!!! Yowser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki this is so cute!! I really need to give this technique a try. I just love how you made it look like a spot light! So, so cute!! Love the charm as well!

    Can't wait to get that blog button! Riley is just adorable!!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZER!! She's sort of revealing there isn't she?!! Such a gorgeous card Vicki!! I love it and your coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****