Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek Day 1 and a Contest!!!!



It's that time again!!!!! Introducing Dress up Sweet Pea!!!! The sky is the limit with this sweet set! Be sure to visit the DT's blogs today to see all the awesome projects that they have created for your viewing pleasure!!! Our Guest Designer this month is Sparkle Smith. I like her style and I am sure that you will as well!


My first Card was made using the SAB DP from Stampin' Up, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue and White Paper. My friend Darlene lent me her Storybook Cartridge for the Cricut and I cut the sweet Lattice Frame from the Clover Frame Template. I sponged and pierced it to add a little interest. I used Flocking Powder from Doodlebug Designs for her Bunny Ears and Sparkle Fluff from Our Craft Lounge for the base of the ears. The Pretty Ribbon is from M's. I can't walk out of that store without at least one spool!!!! The sentiment is actually from tomorrow's Sneak Peek set, but I'll have more on that Tomorrow!



This little cutie is arriving Special Delivery just for you! Isn't that little onesie and bear hat just to die for? This card just makes me want to smile........from Soothers to Rattles and all sorts of other cute outfits and accessories, this set is just tons of fun!

My penchant for Designer Paper is equivalent to that of my ribbon desire!!! I picked up the Daydream Slab Pack from K& Company! There are just so many cute designs in this pad and a lot that work well for Boy Projects! The Special Delivery Sentiment is a piece that I cut out from the Sweet Pea Dress up set, the Baby Boy from tomorrow's Sneak Peek!




I coloured with Copics, Highlighted with White Gel pen and added a Button and some Linen Thread. The large B is from another indulgence, the long retired SU alphabet set! I started with a couple and couldn't stop until I got the whole Alphabet!!! Crazy, but I have got a lot of use out of those letters!!!

Contest you ask??? Well, Melissa is at it again...........here's the deets for the contest!


Who will be the next Cutie Patootie??

Leave a comment on Melissa's BLOG and tell her who you think the next cutie patootie should be. It could be an animal or a human or something from out of this world? Anything goes so be as creative as you like :)

This contest will end this Wednesday at midnight EST and the winner will be announced during the new release this Thursday. The winner will be selected randomly from everyone who enters and she will receive her choice of any PCS stamp set. She can't wait to her your suggestions!

That's all folks for today! Be sure to stop by tomorrow as the Saga continues.......... as the world turns.....oh no wait!!!! It's not a Soap Opera! It's sneak Peek Week ;-p) Definitely MORE exciting!!!!!!

Happy Stamping


*****Vicki~~~~~

19 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous!
    Love the Lattice Frame on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, your card are so sweet. Love your coloring, this images are so beautiful... Hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so sweet. Love the new stamps!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, Vicki! I love the fuzzy bunny ears! And the boy card is so clever, love the big B and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet cards Vicki!! They're both adorable!! Just love these cuties!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are both so adorable Vicki, your colouring is fabulous and I love the added texture to the little bunny ears, Such a pretty design on the fist card. The second card is equally fab and just love the Big B, papers and the button in the middle of the sentiment, Can't wait to see what you have to show tomorrow, Have a great day! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! This set is just too stinkin' cute!! You did an amazing job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki love your cards, what fun you are having with those new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow! I love the flock on the bunny ears, and the boy card is just too precious! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vicki! Wow, love both your dress up sneak peek cards! That flourish die cut is fantastic. . .love all the swirlies!! Your sweet pea is definitely a cutie. Awesome job with the coloring!

    Okay. . that "B" is fantastic. What a fantastic backgroud. . .love the bright blue color that you used for Sweat Pea. Fabulous job with the day 1 sneak peek! Can't wait to see what you've come up with for tomorrow!!

    Your surfer chick friend,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are just gorgeous Vicki. So much to see in the card with the little rabbits ears!! From the die cut to the ribbon, just gorgeous. And Love the large letter B on the card with the little boy in the onesie. That's a perfect idea for a baby card when you know the name. Love the colouring too! Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicki!!! Wow, wow, wow! You could blow me over with a feather after looking at these two amazing creations!!! I adore the beautiful filigree frame on the girl card and the beautiful papers and piercing you did! so fun!! The colorign of course is amazing!! But your boy card is just adorable!!!! Love, love, love the colorign and the big B behind him! Could not be any sweeter!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicki! Wow, I love that frame, it's so pretty in that color too! Perfect for Springtime. Your ribbon is great with the flowers and matches with the paper and flowers. =)
    On your second card, I love that you used the letter B from SU, and the sentiment from the special delivery box!! Very cute and nicely colored baby boy bear outfit too. =)
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just darling! I love your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. O.K. Miss Vicki,

    First of all!!! I am so so so sorry I have not had much time to comment lately!!!!

    I have still been enjoying your wonderful creations and I so enjoy seeing your cards every day and you inspire me so much!!!!

    You are an amazingly talented crafter and I love every creation I have ever seen of yours!!!!

    Now

    OH MY WORD GIRL.

    These two projects are so so so so sos so good!!!!

    Your coloring is so amazing and I love all the details and the textures and embellies and such on your cards!!!! I love them Vicki you just totally rocked this release!!!!

    Your colors and papers are great together and I love the way you show cased the stamps!!!!

    Lastly your wonderful comments on my blog have not gone unnoticed either!!! I have seen every one and love seeing a comment has come in from Summer Thyme studio!!! Thank your for talking the time to view my meager works of art compared to yours!!!! LOL!!!!

    I love these Vicki!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh very nice...you did a great job on these....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are just adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are absolutely adorable Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super adorable!!! I love these little guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****