Friday, March 27, 2009

Isn't that the Cat's Pajamas!









It's been awhile since I have been able to play the The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenges. I Received my new stamps a couple of weeks ago and was raring to go this week. I just love Alma's sweet designs!

The Sketch challenge this week was hosted by Leigh O'Brien, who happens to be one of my favourite stampers. I remember admiring her artwork in the early days of Splitcoaststampers and thinking that I wanted to be like her when I grew up! lol! I had the opportunity to meet her at CHA in Chicago last summer and she is as sweet in person as she is in the cyber world! Leigh got me hooked on The Cat's Pajamas with her great creations!!!

Click HERE if you want to play! The Challenge is open until Saturday night and you will have the opportunity to win Swanky Stamper of the Month!

I used the Spring Fling set to create this little scene! My Base Cardstock was Neenah White and the Complimentary Colours Pirouette Pink and Certainly Celery by SU! The DP was also the SAB giveaway for SU. I coloured the image with Copics, added lots of Jellyroll Glitter to the Eggs, Spica Pen to the Trees and of course a little flocking to the Bunny Ears! Some Pearl Coloured Buttons made fab wheels! Martha Stewart Border and Branch Punches completed the look I was going for. I really like this set because in addition to main images, it also includes grass, tiny eggs, flowers, mushrooms......yes, even cute mushrooms! and a tiny carrot!!!

To finish the grass, I added small strokes of spica pen.

Oh, I am excited about tomorrow!!!!



The Details can be found HERE

I think you might just have time to sign up still!!! How cool is that! See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

21 comments:

  1. Vicki I love it!!!!! So, so cute!!! I adore the bright colors and the way you used your border punch at the bottom! of course your coloring is amazing!!!! Wow, wow, wow!! So pretty and I adore the scene you created! Too cute! but those buttons for the wheels is priceless! Love it!

    smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Vicki ... love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your c ute scene and pretty colors, hugs Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the penguins!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation, I love the coloring of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so fab at creating scenes! Funny, I think I wanna be like you when I grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Vicki, lovin' the button wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very pretty Vicki, love this szene, love the colors... Great work... Hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I was just commenting yesterday on those dogs in that carrot car!!!!
    This is a great card!!!! I think I want a car that looks like a carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vicki! Wow, such a cute Easter card. I love the scenic look to it. Too cool. Those images are fantastic and so adorable. Love the color combo too! You make such beautiful cards!

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Vicki! Your coloring is fabulous and those cute penguins need to come home with me!! I love them!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card Vicki!! It's so cute and colourful and the scene you created is just so creative!! Love it!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Vicki! It's adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG. LOVE IT, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicki you are a true artist!!! this card is AMAZING! love how you created a whole scene - all of it is so nice to look at - and the colors work well together - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Had to leave another comment -- looking at this card just brings a big smile. This is SWANKY stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous image Vicki, and how cute are the little bunny ears on this guy.. I love it! Gorgeous colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the scene you created with the stamps from The Cat's Pajama! It really looks like Spring is in the air.
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ACK! NOW THAT is a purrrrrr-fect scene, Vicki! So fun and colorful and just...wow, Wow, WOw, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is totally adorable!! LOVE the scene you created and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****