Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day Three Sneak Peeks--Timber!




Looks like Riley has taken a change in his career path......wanting to build huge "pipes" a tenure as a lumberjack was his first thought............He loves to be in the outdoors as you know, the smell of pine in the cool autumn breeze! He looks mighty fine in his jeans, dontcha think.........hehe...'kay now I am getting a little carried away with myself here, but I really love this image. I love most of the Riley images, but this one is over the top for me!



I used my Mr. Campy Paper from Cosmo Cricket for the Background, coloured the main image with Copics, highlights with Signo Uniball and the Stampin' Up! It's your Birthday set for the little sentiment. Michaels just got a whole load of new punches from EK success, this on is the arrow border punch! I just love border punches. I also got a scalloped scallop punch, but haven't played with that one yet! My Base Cardstock is Chocolate Chip from Stampin' up!

The DT is rocking this release, go have a peek by following my sidebar

Don't forget our Talented Guest Designers for this month Silke and Jennifer

I'll have two posts for you tomorrow, one last Hanna Sneak Peek and My Christmas Card for this week!

Hope you are enjoying a sweet Sunday!

*****Vicki~~~~~

16 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Vicki, your riley is so so so cool... Love the dress from him... Your coloring is so beautiful...wow... I love it, love it! Big hugs...Silke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am just loving this cute little Riley Vicki, Your colouring is just wowzers! Fabulous layout and just love the papers and border edge, Hope your having a great Sunday! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog! This Riley is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Vicki! Riley rocks as usual and your card is fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. we truely are sharing a brain ... I had thought of doing something like this too ... but so far haven't gotten round to it. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Riley looks like a rugged man! Gotta love him. Very manly this time. . .I recall that he was once in a Tutu so this is a nice change! LOL!

    Awesome job coloring the image, Vicki. .love the grass and the scenic look. Great choice of paper too!

    Hey, I saw the EK success border punches at Michaels. I didn't go over board. . .I ended up buying only one because I didn't have a coupon for Michaels. Love the style of the punch. . it's flat.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vicki ..... LOVE the sneak-peek of Lumberjack Riley :) Ohhh my, I think I'm having a *hot-flash*, seeing all that moose skin :) LOL
    Now I just have to try and convince Kristi to create a Riley in a ~Chip & Dales~ costume =) Hubbaaaaaa Hubbaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Vicki! Your coloring is beautiful! If I may ask...did you take a course on coloring with copics? I really need to learn how to use mine properly, I really have no clue lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riley is a hunka munka! LOL What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this Riley card. I love the way you highlighted parts with the white gel pen. He's so cute he almost makes me want to move out in the bush so he'll come cut down my trees!!!!
    Love ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Vicki, your coloring on this DARLING RILEY is just beautiful!! The images are cute, but your coloring is excellent!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh Girl!! I LOVE this cute Riley stamp and all of your AWESOME coloring!!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I love me a lumberjack!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How, how, how do you create such awesome scenes!!! They are just amazing!! I love your coloring on this and the beautiful papers you used1 You are such and inspiration and I so need this stamp now!!!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Cosmo Cricket papers were just perfect for this card. And that Riley reminds me very much of my hometown, where we have a woodchopping festival every summer. Tourists would snap that card in a heartbeat at the event, I am tellin' ya!

    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****