Monday, January 5, 2009

Pink Cat Contest over at Paper Craft Planet

Melissa from Pink Cat Studio is hosting a fabulous contest this week over at Paper Craft Planet. Isn't this image the sweetest?? She was inspired to create Lily the Fairy from a beautiful painting that she made while in Art School. Click HERE to see that painting as well as the details of the contest. You have until January 13th to submit your card to Melissa!!!!

I was inspired to make a Winter Fairy using this gorgeous double sided designer Paper from October Afternoon. I used a base cardstock of Riding Hood Red and Neenah White to to stamp the main image and the sentiment. I coloured with Copics, cut the Red Heart freehand and used white gell pen to highlight the sentiment area. The Scalloped Border on the reverse of the DP was made with the Martha Stewart Border Punch.

Be sure that you submit a sample using the image that Melissa will provide for you by PDF file.
The Prize for the winner is FABOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And OH MY..........you are going to be totally in awe of the Sneak Peeks, beginning soon!!!!!

*****Vicki*****

9 comments:

  1. How totally sweet this is!! Looking forward to seeing more sneak peeks!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're right--that is cute paper! I love how you used it for a Valentine card with this adorable fairy. Too sweet, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki!! I love your card!! Oh it's so pretty, great job girl!! Thanks for helping to promote my contest :)
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicki and your colouring of Lily is gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little fairy! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made her a winter fairy, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!!! I love the DP and the heart you added! Great job!! THe edge punch is perfect too! It makes the DP look like lace! You are so talented!

    smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a gorgeous little fairy with all of that BG and embellishments~! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****