Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge


This card was created for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.
Click HERE if you would like to see some beautiful creations!!!

There is very little stamping in this card, as you can clearly see. I used Paper from the My Minds Eye Signature Christmas Pack. Now there is some beautiful Christmas paper out there, but in my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful I have come across this year. I love the muted and non traditional tones of this paper.

The sentiment is from a Stampin' UP! Hostess set called Best Yet. The Chipboard Snowflake from Technique Tuesday. I sponged the snowflake with some Teal Craft ink and then Glittered all over with Stampin' Up! Chunky Glitter!

Feeling creative? Hop on over to Splitcoast and play the challenge too!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and it looks like gorgeous paper, too! I love the hint of teal on the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage and sparkly - how can I not LOVE this card?! It's absolutely beautiful, I love it :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - this is BEAUTIFUL, Vicki - I LOVE that snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowflake on this card. It really makes the card classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! That paper is fabulous and I love the snowflake. I LOVE GLITTER!!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love My Minds Eye papers! and that pretty little snowflake has some fabulous bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic job on this beauty! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****