Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mirror or Reverse Image Stamp

This is a card that was made for a Tutorial that one of my best friends, Kristi Ferro and I worked on this summer when I went to spend a few days with her! If you follow the link to her Blog Kreations by Krissy you can see how we went about this and the perils of figuring something new out!!!! lol

You can also get some neat tips on airbrushing from this tutorial.

I call this card dueling Bicycles!!! Same concept as you see on the tutuorial, but just reversing the image and not having to line things up here!!! lol I used SU Craft, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip Paper. I can't seem to get enough of this SU! Wide Riding Hood Red Grograin. Coloured with Copics of course and used the Martha Stewart dotted Scallop punch as an embellie!!

Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow, I have been on a total stamping frenzy!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute set of cards! Of love the one with the reflection. What a cute snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow...dont let them run into eachother...YIKES....I LOVE this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable, but the first one is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I sure LOVE your blog! I found it from th Card Art Etc.-I was sooo thrilled to see you are a Hannah stamps fan!! Popped in and saw Riley immediately!! LOVE your cards!! You are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complete cuteness! I must check out the tutorial! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh way to cute, love both cards, they rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - these are absolutely stunning, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so cute!!! I love Riley and you certainly make sure he gets around and has a great time too! Wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****