Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Groovy Baby!!!!!


Far out man...........Far out...........lol. I was born in the 60's, but was really too young to experience all things Hippie...........my parents, who were teens in the 50's were a more conservative pair, although my mother quite stylish wore the bells and the flowy shirts. I remember having a bad perm in 1976 that would have resembled this Hannas Hairdoo!!!! and OH my gosh......that happened to be the year we moved from a little village to the big City of Kingston!!!!!

These images are from the very fun Hanna Hippie Chick set, that will be released this Thursday evening at our monthly release party. I was inspired with the colours from the Splitcoast Colour Challenge yesterday, which included Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink. The flower brads and punches are all from Stampin' Up! The Markers, copics of course!!!!!!


See you tomorrow with another peek!

2 comments:

  1. Duuuuuuuuude! this cards is totally Grooooooooooooovy! Hey...that looks like my hair NOW!! darn natural curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vicky

    That is a FUN new set! So different from the previous Hannahs! I like how you've used the set on your card :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****