Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Under the Weather?


Seems to be that quite a few of my friends are coming down with colds, flu and generally not feeling great. Even poor Hanna is under the weather!!!!

Hopefully with a little bed rest, she and the rest of my pals with be feeling up to par soon!!!!

I decided to go with a more neutral colour scheme for this card, choosing on of BG's new line of DP, along with Sahara Sand and Artichoke Cardstock. I used the new SU die as a base for my main image and then used copics to colour her in and took a sponge to the edges of the paper.

A little fern and flower punched embellishment, topped by a button and linen thread added the finishing touches.


Don't forget to attend the Hanna Release Party on Thursday evening! It's going to be a blast!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Vicki! Glad that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee you even put asprin in the photo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp! And that card summarizes exactly how I felt last week... So glad to be over that cold.

    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****