Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge


I was VERY excited to see that Sunday's Featured stamper on SCS is one of Hanna's very own DT members, KENDRA
You can visit Kendra's Blog by clicking HERE


HERE is a link to the card that I cased. Essentially I cased the Layout from her sweet card.

And now for the deets on this Beauty. This is NOELLE, another one of my favourite images from Stampotique
A wintery Fairy of sorts, I love her whimsical look.

I used Velvet Papers from Making Memories, A Martha Stewart Border Punch, Prima Flowers and Copic Markers for this unusual Christmas Creation.

You can find Noelle and her Macabre Friends by clicking on the Stampotique Link in my sidebar!

4 comments:

  1. I love your Stampotique stamp, she is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card! Love that Noelle image!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Vicki - well you know that I MUST have her now too - LMBO!!! Bwa ha ha - I just LOVE what you do with these stamps - this is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****