Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beates Weekend Sketch Challenge


I think I might have found my stamping MOJO!!!

Yay!!!! I finished 5 cards this weekend.....

This card was created for Beates Weekend Sketch Challenge.........go HERE for the details.

I Sometimes find that when I am in a stamping rut........or deep into a trench, playing the various challenges posted on blogs and stamping communities are helpful to get those creative juices flowing

I received this sweet sweet image from my Stamping friend Jennifer (Jennifers Sweet Designs)
and I was looking forward to creating a card with it. My main image is slightly larger than that in the sketch challenge, but close enough!!!! I believe the image is from House Mouse.......I used pretty in pink, chocolate Chip and Basic Grey sultry DP.............SU rubons create a border and a sentiment.

Hope I continue to stay on a roll....................so that my cupboard is not bare when you stop by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! beautiful coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrry cute. I love the BG sultry paper. It's one of my favorites.

    Tammi
    http://3littlebirdz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****