Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Sneak Peeks


Kitty in a Party Hat??? Honestly.....well actually, I have a few pictures of my Husky in a Birthday hat!!!!! This is a sneak peek from the Hanna cat set, that will be released on Friday.

Join us Thursday Night at 9 p.m. est in the
HANNA MEMBER FORUM
for chatter, challenges and prizes!!!!

Don't forget that Kristi has a great special on for the month of September. Visit the Hanna stamps website for the details.


I made this card with Imaginisce Designer Paper. I couldn't resist cutting out one of the little hats for kitty's head. Do you suppose he is REALLY drinking milk??



I stamped the kitty with Momento ink in Tuxedo Black. I have been in HEAVEN since I got this ink. Stamps Clean and easy!!!!

I coloured the kitty with COPIC Markers and then punched out the image with my Marvy Scalloped ovals.

The sentiment is also a Hanna Set. I punched Happy Birthday out with the Key Tag punch and layered it over a 1 3/8" circle. A little stiched ribbon and a couple of Primas and my card was complete!!!!

Hope to bring you more great sneak peeks tomorrow!

8 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****