Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do I have a treat for you!!!!


Stampotique has new images from Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente. I had the opportunity to touch base with Carol at Stampotique and I want to share this link with you:

New Images

If you love the Goth Girls that I have posted or these little macabre fellows you see today, you will LOVE lOVE lOVE the new Holiday images. I can't wait to get some of that rubber in my hot little hands and fast!!!!!

You can also see some cool projects at the
STAMPOTIQUE STORE








This card was created with the 3 in a round stamp by Daniel Torrente. First, I stamped the image on black cardstock with versamark and embossed with silver powder. I cut the middle of the image out and distressed the inner and outer edges with a distressing tool.






I stamped the honeycomb background, also available at stampotique onto the green galore cardstock, reducing the ink on the image by stamping off on scratch paper.

I stamped the image a third time, onto white cardstock, this time cutting out their sweet little heads only and giving some ghoulish shadow to add dimension with Copic Markers and a Blender Pen.




The Silver and black circle and the head images were then mounted onto the green background with dimensionals.

All Cardstock and Designer Paper is from Stampin' Up! I finished the card by adding a Halloween Rub on Sentiment, also from SU! and three small heart brads from Making Memories.

6 comments:

  1. Super cool!!! I love the images and Stampotique...and Carol is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    This is so eeeery and FUN, Vicki! Love the way it all pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Reminds me of Roswell, NM. LOL What a great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO awesome, Vicki!! I got my hands on one of the new Stampotique Holiday images - they had them in at my LSS and they are awesome!! I can't wait to see what you will do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****