Friday, July 4, 2008

New Hannas available today!!!!


Hanna has some cool new releases for you today.
Wouldn't you love to be relaxing on that hammock right now!!!!!!

This sweet card was made with the Lazy Days image as well as the Hanna Patio Sets. All sorts of sweet stamps to create lazy Summer Scenes. Even the cool cobblestone is a stamp!!!!

In addition, a Beautiful Wedding Set and Baseball Hanna are on the scene too!!!!!

Isn't the DP on this card adorable??? It is a double sided mix from Fancy Pants!!!! Just love the mix of the brights against the brown. The images were coloured with copic markers
Prism Browns and Blues create a lovely base.

For all of you celebrating Independence Day, I wish you a safe and Happy Holiday!!!!!
See you in a little bit with more sweet samples

7 comments:

  1. Darling card and design Vicki! LOVE the fun NEW images from Hanna!

    Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend! Just checking in on you...will I be seeing you next week at CHA? Miss ya! I see you are still rocking the Hannas in style! Hope you're having a good summer!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am missing you! I hope you are well and just too busy doing fun things to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEEEEEEET, Vicki! Love the brick patio here, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you card is absolutely adorable. I love the Hanna stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and I noticed you used my fave papers "About a Boy"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****