Friday, June 22, 2007

Challenge Challenged!


Yay!!!! I got to stamp today!!!!! Well, apart from a four hour marathon completing some swap cards that need to be in Arizona by mid week next week, I took a little time to complete the Limited Supply Challenge on SCS.

Now, I was all excited about using some of my new stamps, but todays challenge was to use one of those neglected stamps that you have sitting around your cupboard......................well actually all my Rubbah has been quite neglected as of late!!

This image is from the Greetings Galore set. It was a hostess set a few years ago and can you believe that I have never used this image?? Nope, not even once. The Pretty embossed Card is from DCWV and the Ribbon Charm is from Memory Makers (another something that has been sitting around for eons and eons!) Hope you enjoy this cheerful greeting. The flower was coloured with SU! Stampin' write markers and the grass and sky were created by sponging on celery and caribbean ink. I used the white gel pen to make the scalloped border dotty!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of my neglected sets, too. I can't bring myself to part with it, though. I still isolate one of the greetings once in a while. Your card is very cute and so cheerful with that smiling flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****