Sunday, April 29, 2007

It shouldn't hurt to be a child


Isn't this stamp Darling?? I found it at Heather's Stamping Haven
where they have a wonderful selection of stamps. This stamp was designed for Victims Of Violence All proceeds from the sale of this stamp will go to this Canadian Organization.

I had a great shopping day in Ottawa and also purchase many other stamps. A trip to the Local Scrapbook Store proved lucrative as well. I purchased a package of Crate Paper Zoom Collection-Perfect for Boy Cards and Pages. I didn't even have to crack open the paper for this card, I used pieces from the Cover Sheet. The image was coloured with SU! Markers and blended out with the Aquapainters. I cut out an additional Overall and mounted it on dimensionals for added depth (I cased that idea from a gorgeous sample that I saw in the store!). Additional Stamps and embellishments are from SU!

5 comments:

  1. How touching, I checked it out and would love to buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful paper and a darling stamp, Vicki! For a very worthy cause, as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous- the little fellow really grabs the heart strings- I just called and ordered one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vicki! How long are you in Ottawa for? Will you be here til Scrappin' Girls convention?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****