Monday, January 8, 2024

Impression Obsession Designer Theme Day- From our hearts to yours






Hi Everyone!

I hope you've had a most amazing Holiday!! 
And now it's almost Valentines day, although from a retail perspective I'm even seeing Easter Decorations in the stores (All Hail Cadbury's Mini Eggs!!!)

This evening, we're sharing our heartfelt projects with you!!!

I have two cards to share tonight




I could not resist using the sweet Loopy Heart  and Primitive Hearts  and Valentine Cookies combined with the cookie plate and the Christmas Cookie Dies to create this fun card
I used a combination of Cardstock and Warm Red and Spring Plaid Designer Paper

The sentiment is from the Hello Friend. This is currently out of stock, but I'm sure will be available soon!




I really like tis sweet and simple card too!!! I cut the centre of the Primitive Heart out with the smaller heart in the set. I used the small hearts from the Valentine Cookie Die set along with the new Sending Love die. I used the warm red paper as well in this card. You can find the links to the products i've mentioned in the narrative above!!!

Hearts are one of my favourite symbols , so I see a lot of use for these dies in my future!!!

Be sure to check out the Design Team creations. 
They NEVER disappoint!

 


Happy Stamping!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****