Monday, December 18, 2023

IO Stamps December Team Favourites

 






I absolutely LOVE this release! There are so many fun products and I think this is my fave card of this release. The Sweet Valentine Cookie Dies are the sweetest. I paired them with the Cookie Plate Die and the sentiment from the Relationship Humour Set.  I added glossy accents to the red middles of the cookies along with some glitter to make them look like Jam Jams!!! Nom Nom!







I used them in another way here, cutting the cookies from patterned paper!

I paired these dies with the Sending Love Die for a classic Valentine!

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations by following the links below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****