Friday, December 1, 2023

IO Stamps December Release Day 1






December 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the December Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (December1st – 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

I kept my card clean and simple this time, but I do like the design and the use of the wee bit of red on the Barn in the Spotlighting Technique. This would be a great card to make if you were needed a bunch of cards in a hurry!!!

Be sure to check out all the DT creations HERE and you can find the Red Rubber Release sets HERE











Impression Obsession Blog

1 comment:

  1. Lovely spotlight card! This set is perfect for that technique - thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****