Saturday, December 2, 2023

Impression Obsession Limited Edition Stamp Release Day 2




Good Evening!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Impression Obsession Red Rubber Limited Edition Release!

I made this card by simply stamping the images in black on the card and inking around the images with white craft ink. I make a curvy template with some scrap cardstock.  Lastly, I added a gentle snowfall with white Gel Pen.





For this card, I die cut a circle and stamped the image across the middle of the ball. I inked around the outside to create dimension and again added a bit of a snow with my gel pen. I die cut the topper for the Circle from the Traditional Lights Dies.


 You can find the set HERE


Be sure to check out the DT designs  


Happy Stamping!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****