Saturday, April 24, 2021

TLC Designs- A whole herd of Happiness!




Morning!

How are you spending this fine Saturday?
I'm heading out for a trail walk shortly, but thought I'd share a fun card I created for a special girl!

I used the perfectly delicious Alicorn Happiness set from TLC Designs


I coloured up a herd of Alicorns with Prism Pencils, adding some glitter to the wings for an additional twinkle!!!




I embellished the rest of the Card box with punched hearts, stars and balloons!!!

The "4" is from the latest Tim Holtz Countdown Thinlits!!!

I am sure this little lady is going to be thrilled!

The  clouds are stencilled in with Broken China distress ink and the Cloud Stencil from Lawn Fawn

I combined the sentiment from the Alicorn Happiness set along with the "sweet" word from the Sweetie the Dragon set


Well, I better e off to enjoy this beautiful day!!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****