Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Impression Obsession Theme Day-Rainbow of Colour


Good Morning!


Today we're sharing Rainbow Inspired Theme Cards

I was inspired to keep things super simple and use a clean watercoloured background, paired with a simple die and slimline sentiment.


I love love love these Geometric Flowers

They've been around for awhile and are actually on sale on the Website. 

I've used them many times over. I decided to cut them in black, so as not to interfere with my Chakra coloured stripes!


The card is 5x& and the slimline Happy Birthday sentiment works quite nicely with this sized card too!


Be sure to head on over to the IO BLOG to see who else is sharing ideas today!!!


XX's & Oh's


--Vicki~~





 

1 comment:

  1. I love this design and I have that die. A great idea of ways to use it. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****