Saturday, December 12, 2020

Lovin Lawn Fawn

I had so much fun creating these fun interactive cards for some special littles (well and maybe a few bigs) in my life!!


This card uses the Snow Much Fun and coupled with the Den Sweet Den set.


In addition, I used this super cute little snowman die from Impression Obsession Stamps along with the super sweet Three Trees Dies


Sooo cute and I love how the little Prism Pencil Coloured Bear waves his arms with the pull tab die!!!


The Christmas Greeting Sentiment is from Creative Expressions



This Smaller card packs just as much cuteness in less space!!!

I used the same products as listed above

Along with some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard




I can't even!!!!

I sure hope my littles are surprised when they see these super fun Magic Iris Snow Globe Cards!!!

This one also uses the Three Trees Dies from IO Stamps
They look a little different because I punched the centres out of the.... Well not Punch, just gently poked them out!!! lol

The background paper is from Pebble Merry Merry 6x6 pad and the let it snow sentiment is a Tim Holtz Christmas Rub on pack that's been kicking around in my craft drawere (yes, can you believe I only have ONE craft drawer?... BIG EYE ROLL....). The stamps used are from Cheery Christmas!




Lastly for today, I am sharing these cute little bears from the Den Sweet Den set and the Christmas Dreams set


Although a little time consuming, they were so much fun to make!!! 
I sure hope my peeps enjoy them!!!




I have a few cards to finish to go out Monday and then I can rest easy for a bit!!!!

Have a great weekend

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, Vicki, but you have been creative and busy with all your very cute inter-active Christmas cards. All the details, designs and coloring are amazing and will be loved!!! TFS my friend. Stay Safe and Creative. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****