Thursday, December 10, 2020

IO Designer Challenge-Sharing Snowmen



Good Morning

Hope your Holiday Preparations are coming along well
Here at my house, I am pretty much all finished decorating
I just have a little cleaning to do. It's been pretty easy to accomplish since there is not much going on in the world right now!!!

For my card I used the following supplies:


Merry Christmas Slimline Sentiment from the Winter Greetings Set
Nuvo Ebony Black Drops
Copic markers
Jolees Christmas Stickers!!!!

Today I plan to stamp sentiments and write up my christmas cards and see if I have all of them done, or if I need a few more!

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog  to get the links to see who is sharing samples and to load your creations
One luck winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to IO stamps!!!

Have an amazing day!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love your slimline card! Just a few style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****