Monday, August 3, 2020

Love my IO stamps Die Cuts!






Good Morning!!!
I've been having fun making box cards as of late!!!

I created this fun birthday card with two of the latest Dies from IO stamps


These cute little fellas are temporarily out of stock, but should be back in soon!

I had to add the Bowls and Bones to jazz the card up a little bit

I didn't have Balloon dies, so I just cut 1.5" circles and added some wire!

Super cute!!!

I stamped the sentiment onto the Crazy Stiched  Set (tag)

I really like this Happy Birthday Stamp as it's just clean and simple!


I can't wait to make more cute cards with these Furry little Fellas!!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****