Monday, August 10, 2020

It's oldies but goodies day at IO stamps

 


Good Morning!

Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend.
We had an very hot and sunny Saturday, but Sunday was a little soggy.
It wasn't a great day for sailing, but it was a good day for stamping!!!

I am really enjoying all the hullaballo on what I called tall cards! Now known as slimline cards, these cards are all the rage. One of the biggest advantanges of these cards as they can be sent via regular mail.

For this card, I used the following dies:

Wave Edges 

          Sailboat 

        Sunny Face

In addition I used IO Baby Blue Ink

Lawn Fawn Cloud Die

and you are my Sunshine Stamp set 


Hope your day is sweet and full of Sunshine!!!!

XX's and Oh's


--Vicki~~

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****