Monday, January 28, 2019

IO stamps Old is New



Good Morning
They're not kidding when they say everything old becomes new again!

I am loving this new feature at IO stamps!!!!
It gives me the opportunity to revisit many of the stamps and sets I've stowed away!!!

On this blustery day, I was wishing for a cool spring day, the grass as green as the sweet frog peeking out from behind my card!!!

Can you see the wee bit of texture in the clouds?

I used the mesh Mesh Circles Cover a Card stamp with baby blue ink to create a little more texture
Next, I coloured the flowers, bunny and bicycle from the  Riding Pretty stamp set with my Copic Markers. I cut out the sweet little images with the accompanying  Bicycle Die Set.
I created the background for the card by softly sponging on the following ink


Then, I wanted some whispy grass, so I used the  Icicle Edger Die

The tree is from the Tree Frame Die, but I cut the frame part off!

I didn't want to add anything more to the front of the card, so I added the sentiment on top of a soft spring scene on the inside






I'm longing for a pretty spring day like this one!!! How about you?

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to see who else is sharing today

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****