Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Cutie Kitties





Hey!!!!

I wanted to share my creation with Nola Chandlers Fun Felines

I'm pleased to introduce you to:


I LOVE that one of the Kittens is named Sadie. That is my Grandma's name. Sadly, she wasn't very fond of her name. Apparently, she was supposed to be named Sarah, after one of her Aunt's, but when her father registered her Birth Certificate he forgot which Aunt she was to be named after and chose Sadie!!! I LOVE her name. It has become increasingly popular over the years. When I was in the Hospital giving birth to Jonathon, there was a sweet baby girl named Sadie born the same day!

My Grandma couldn't seem to get over that!!! WHY would anyone call their girl Sadie, she said? 
Why? because it's an adorable name!!!!! I miss her dearly.

I coloured the Kittens with Copic in the CG series 1, 3 and 5

Lastly, I paired the card with the Live Life sentiment!!!!

I just think these images are PURRRRRlicious!!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****