Thursday, June 13, 2013

For Dad



Father's Day will be upon us this weekend. I have a few cards to make and took the opportunity to get started by playing in the Splitcoast Colour Challenge Yesterday

I used  the Journal your art out Grungy set from Stamping Bella to create this masculine card. 
There are all sorts of fun stamps in here that would work great with cards as well as in a journal

The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life All4Dads



My Dad is generally a happy and hard working guy. Sadly, he tore a tendon in his knee and has been "grounded" for the last few weeks, which is extremely frustrating for him. His mobility has been great affected and having to spend the day between the den and the bedroom is not his cup of tea.



Of course this is affecting Sydney too as she is used to her daily truck ventures and "working" right along with Grandpa.

He seems to be mending slowly, but surely and I pray that he is up and on his feet again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****