Saturday, June 29, 2013

Enjoy the LIttle Things



Isn't that the truth? So often in our lives we can take things for granted. Our belongings, our employment, our homes, Family and Friends. Sometimes the magic in moments does not stem from the magnitude of the event, but in that moment itself. For instance I can reminisce from time to time, my mind wandering to the past. It's funny, but the moments that truly stand out in my mind, aren't the Holidays, the self achievements, the accumulation of material things, but rather things that might seem insignificant in the world, yet mean so much to me.

Like

Jonathon's first giggle,  his eyes sparkling, the rosiness of his apple cheeks. It took me by surprise and of course I laughed and he laughed back, beaming and grinning and I laughed and smiled and he laughed again and again. it was a beautiful moment.

The look on my baby's face when his toes touched wet grass for the first time

Watching my Father and Jonathon nap in the rocking chair

Catching my first fish with my blingy pink fishing pole

Hugs and Kisses and affection

Wildflowers

There are so many more 

Often it takes a tragedy, scare or just a wake up call to realize how important those moments are.

I cherish them and hold  them dear to my heart



I created this journalling page for this weeks Mixability challenge

I really really love this colour combination

Stamps used are from Stamping Bella

Journal your art out Java Spills
Tallulah in her TUTU-The sentiment only, but watch for Tallulah a little later this week 'cause I'm LOVIN" this sentiment!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****