Friday, March 29, 2013

it's Bellarific Friday!






Good Morning! Sorry my post is a little late as I slept in a touch this morning and then took a long walk with Sydney! This weeks challenge was an Inspiration Challenge based on the following photograph.


For my card, I used Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist, one of Bella's latest releases!

I coloured her with my Touch Markes and sponged around the edges using a Wheat Dew Drop Pad
The fabulous Border is a die from Impression Obsession Stamps.
Paper is From Basic Grey

Sadly, we are saying farewell to fellow babe Amanda. I'm going to miss her on the team, but will be sure to continue to follow her in Blog land!!!

Make sure you head over to Blogabella to see the fabulous submissions this week. I LOVE inspiration challenges, because it's fun to see everyone's interpretations!

You can also find out how to play next weeks challenge, which is a Sketch!




Going to spend my day catching up on Design Team work and Spring Cleaning. I tore my closet apart last night and WOW!!!! all I can say is if you don't see a post tomorrow, please please call someone...it's quite possible I've been attacked by Dust Bunnies!!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!




1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is ready for a party under the tent! Gorgeous card Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****