Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sketch Challenge over at the Paper Loft



There's a New Challenge going on over on the Paper Loft Blog

The challenge will run from 12/11/2012 to 12/31/2012.
One winner will be chosen. The winner will receive a prize package of The Paper Loft products PLUS the winner will be our February 2013 Paper Loft Guest Designer!
Our Guest Designer will get a special badge and will have their projects featured on our blog throughout the month of February.  
To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the link widget at the bottom of this post. The Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project. You may enter as many times as you want.
Please use a direct link to your post.  Good Luck~

I LOVE this picture. I was so blessed to join Miranda and her Girlfriends at her 18th Birthday Celebration. Needless to say, I felt a little old with all those young and beautiful girls, but they were all so much fun and sweet as can be. I was able to get some great shots of them, but was lucky that a friend nabbed my camera to catch a few shots of the two of use together. Isn't She Beautiful?
I enjoy the times that we spend together. We spent Sunday afternoon crafting and she created some great christmas cards.



For my project, I used the Easy Breezy line. I just LOVE the Paper Loft Line and as I've said before, I'm blessed to be on the team because it has motivated to renew my love for Scrapping!

Hope to see your projects on the Paper Loft Blog and curious to see who will join us as Guest Designer

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****