Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Featured Stamper!


I was very excited to see that the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers was my friend Wendy!!!!!!

She is an awesome stamper and lovely person. Her Blog is wonderful........ Go HERE to have a peek at what she is up to!!!!

I basically copied the layout of her Sweet Scandia Christmas Card, which you can see HERE

I changed the positioning of the sentiment and the Ribbon slightly and altered the colours to incorporate Riding Hood Red with the Kiwi Kiss Paper, which incidentally happens to be my Favourite Stampin' Up! In colour.


This Happy Little Fellow is called O JOY and is one of the latest images from Daniel Torrente. O Joy is available at www.stampotique.com I love this funny little fellow. He looks a little weary from all the preparations that he is making to get ready for Christmas, but I am sure he will recover quickly after he dashes back to his bachelor pad for a Rum and Eggnog!!!!









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD! You did a great job! My sister and I just got a few of these stamps and it's cool to see someone else using them too. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****