Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's a Grey kind of day!!!!


It's the kind of day that allows you to stay in your jammies without excuse, to surf the net, catch up on chores and just be low maintenance.

We have been SO blessed this last week with warm weather, that I was even able to don sandles for a few days...........my idea of perfect weather is dictated by Sunglasses, Sweaters and Sandals............lol

The signs of winter are upon us now...... the trees near bare of leaves, a frosty windshield and the appearance of Blue Jays in the Pines.

Why the winter theme???? Why, that is the name of this image. This is Winter, a very funky image from Stampotique. I decided to create a very unique Christmas card using an odd colour combination. The Snowflakes, Stars, Ribbon and sentiment perhaps combined create a rather festive look, but Winter in herself, is quite versatile. You can purchase both the image and the sentiment at Stampotique. Follow the link in my side bar and have a look at all the wonderful images that are available to you.

I think I am going to brew up a pot of green tea, shuffle to a comfy spot and watch the entire Season Two of Sex and the City without excuse!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I LOVE this Vicki!! Ack!! This is one of the Stampotique images that I don't have and now that I have seen your fabulous card - I want it!!!!!!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, and it goes perfect with your blog colors, or should that be colours? I have to force the "u".
    I can't believe you are only watching Sex & the City Season 2, I hope you are re-watching them!!
    Big hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. You can even make goth look cute. Thanks!

    Tammi
    http://3littlebirdz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****