Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A good Man


A good Masculine stamp is hard to find.............somehow that saying seems remotely familiar................but stamps aren't hard to find.......................

You will be able to find this stamp on Friday, when Kristi releases five new stamp sets. This Stamp set, called Mikey is very special as it is dedicated to Kristi's brother Mikey, who left this world far to young.

The little Pug Stamp is part of the Small Breeds set, which will also be released this Friday.

We will be having a release party on Thursday Night building up to the Midnight Release over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum on Splitcoaststampers. Don't miss the fun. We have a fun fun challenge for you!!!! The Party starts at 9:00 p.m. EST.

I created this card for the Tuesday Colour Challenge, which was Basic Grey, Black and Pomegranite. I wanted to keep the card very clean looking, so rather than adding additional embellished, I stamped the had of cards underneath the upper right hand corner of the main image. Stamping a sentiment in Black is in keeping with my goal of creating a masculine no fuss type of card. Aside from the Button Brads and a touch of Cuttlebugged paper, the pug is the only dimension added to this card. Hope you enjoy looking at it as much I enjoyed creating it.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great guy card!! I love the layout--and the pug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic. I love how you worked the colour challenge, and I like the card hand peeking around the corner. Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****