Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Laura


Today one of my BFF, Laura turns 40. She is a Beautiful and Phenomenal Person and I want the world (well, my blog followers anyway) to wish her all the best today and in the future.

We have had quite a few fun adventures together; laughed, laughed harder, shed some tears. Although we have only been friends for a few years now, it feels like I have known her forever! I feel so comfortable around her; I can totally be myself and have no worries about what she thinks.

Laura likes to think that she is the sweet and innocent one, but I don't know about that!!! I think we both have the potential for getting into a little mischeif!!!

Laura has even had the stamina to come over and participate in Splitcoast Stampers VSN challenge night
with me. Now THAT kept her on her toes!

Love you Laura! Hope you have a wonderful day and that the next year sees your dream board come true and that you receive all the love and happiness you so deserve!!!!!!

Laura's Birthday card was created with the small sayings stampset as well as the headline numbers. A combination of Eggplant Envy, Certainly Celery and Old Olive make for a springy colour combination (and of course the colour challenge on SCS yesterday!). The sentiment was stamped on acetate and layered over the custom stamped background.



7 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHH thanks so very much you are a great fun and YES we have shared some wild, fun, mellow, great times. I am soooooooooo very thankful for all the wonderful friends who have filled my life. I was dreading this day but I think maybe... life does begin at 40 I'll let you know next year !!!! Thank you again for such a wonderful note and beautiful birthday card xoxooxoxoox....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a wonderful birthday-card!

    Greetings Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, what a wonderful card for a wonderful friend. Love the photo of you two together! Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used small stamps to design your patterned paper - it's very cute!

    Cindy Major :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Laura look like you could have a great time together.......and have! Happy Birthday Laura and enjoy your gorgeous custom made with love card by your gf, Vicki. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your "40" card! Great background, and layout! 40 has been pretty good to me so far...ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****