Saturday, May 26, 2007

Not so Long Notes

Before too long (June 30th) the Spring Mini Catalogue will retire and it is very possible that the Doodle series of stamp sets (Doodle This, Doodle That and Doodle Alphabet) will not make it into the new Catalogue (although I am crossing my fingers that they do!!!) This card was created using a Saffron Long note (spring catty) and inspired by this card designed by Ked. I used Doodle This and Doodle That to created my background and coloured sections of the doodles in with my white gel pen.

I then stamped the large flower from Doodle This onto Saffron Paper, sponged a little Summer Sun and Pumpkin to the edges before cutting it out. I stamped and clipped a second image in Chocolate Chip. Adding a dash of glitter, sentiments layered on AuChocolat Designer Paper (aren't these oval punches great??) and some ribbon, the card was complete!!!

How do you like my new backdrop for my cards??? Found a perfect branch in our flowering crap tree to capture a picture in perfect light!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    I LOVE your backdrop AND this beautiful card! I might have to case it!
    Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this card!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors, sponging, really pretty doodle Bg, ribbon and offset oval punches. Love it all, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****