Friday, March 1, 2024

New & Exciting!






I am SOOOO excited about the new Impression Obsession Monthly bundles!! 
What is super cool is the Bundle Contains Stamps, Dies and a sweet Ring full of mini 3x3 Stencils~~
Totally Adorable~~~

For my card, I coloured and die cut the presents and gift boxed and coloured them with Copic Markers (HINT: I stamps the hats in coloured ink to ensure the Pom Poms were coloured instead of black) 

I cut the Rounded Stitched Square in white and stencilled the Banner and Happy Birthday Sentiment in. Lastly, I used the Rounded Rectangle Die to create a ground for the main panel and also stencilled that to created a small pattern. 
Lastly, stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a circle punch!!

This amazing little bundle is SO versatile. Supplies are limited and after two month, only the Stamps and Dies will remain!

The set is called Birthday Hugs and can be found HERE


 Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Bundle release week (March 1st – 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Be sure to check out the DT creations 


Happy Stamping!!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****