Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy Birthday!


Hi!! 

Welcome back to day two of our Hop!!!

Today, I'm sharing a couple more samples from our extremely adorable March Bundle. I can't get over how cute cute cute this bundle is!!



These Balloons are perfect for creating a Slimline Card!

I began with some white cardstock and created a sky and grass using the Cloud Grass Scene Stencil

I Die Cut the Balloons and then inked the edges to give them some dimension and then stenciled some patterns onto them. I glued some directly to the card fron and then raised some with dimensionals

Lastly, I stencilled the sentiment onto the Pinked Sentiment Banners





This Masculine Card features Last Month's Quilted Grunge Paper

I stenciled the Balloons onto the Rounded Rectangle 2 Die. I used an extra Balloon from the card above and added a wire String to fly it from!

I can't tell yo enough how I ADORE this super cute Bundle!!

Be sure to get it while supplies last as the Stencils are only available for a limited time!!!




Two lucky winners will be chosen for a special prize pack when you purchase from this release!!!



Can't wait to see what your create with this BUndle!!

XX's & Oh's
--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****