Monday, September 21, 2020

Old is new at IO stamps


Good Morning!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying this amazing fall weather

Today I'm sharing a halloween card that includes an older sentiment and some bat dies!!!


Anywhooooo, the bats are a main staple for Haloween and the Sentiment Super Cute~~~

All The Halloween Stamps are on for 25% off

You can find them HERE

Meanwhile, for my card, I used the following stamps:


Check out the links to the DT Samples on the Blog



Happy Stamping!!!


--Vicki~~
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****