Monday, September 23, 2019

IO Die cuts to Die For!


Good Morning!!!!

We're sharing die creations today and I wanted to share this cool basket and show the super cute ghost die again. To make the basket, I cut the die out with cardstock and then some designer paper so it would be firm enough to hold the Halloween treats!!!!

The dies I used were

and 

Ghost (This one is temporarily out of stock, but should be back in soon)!

Hey!! Did you see the new WEBSITE Yet?

MItra et all have done an AMAZING JOB of updating it!!!

I'm loving the fresh new look. How about you?

Head on over to the BLOG and see who all is playing today!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****