Thursday, June 20, 2019

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge Sending Sunshine


Good Morning!

I apologize for my tardiness. The internet was acting up last night so I couldn't get my post to load!!!!

Anyhow, I took the challenge quite literally and am sending sunshine!!!!!

Would be nice on a day like today, cause it's rather dreary here!

I started with the Sunshine Die and the matching Sunshine Stamp Set

Next I used the Sunburst Background

I trimmed it a bit to make room for the sentiment, but I still quite like it!!!

To add your card to the challenge,  visit the IO Blog
You can get the list of all the players there!!!

Have a lovely, sun shiny day!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunshine die and I love the sentiment. Our internet has been acting up lately too. Maybe it is the weather causing our issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! That die is perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****